Subject: Re: [Leica] Thank you Erwin!(and Marc)
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:47:14 -0500

=A0

Alfred Breull wrote:

> Mike, Mike, Mike...
>
> All those unhappy LUGs want to do, they dearly want to take pictures wi=
th
> one of the best camera systems ever made. That's the reason they ordere=
> this equipment. They believe in Leica, they trust in Leica. They believ=
> in exactly that reputation.
> heart stops beating, hot lead in your vessels - do you imagine at all, =
do you
> realize the disaster, the shock, the disappoinment ?
>
> Take Guido's news (snip)

Alf,Certainly Guido and others who have suffered such disappointments wit=
h their new
purchases have my heartfelt sympathy.=A0 The issue that led to my respons=
e was the
assertion that the present M6 is not as well made as its predecessors.=A0=
 Addressing
that issue, I was agreeing with Marc and Erwin's sentiments.
Regards,
Mike Gardner