Subject: Re: [Leica] Thank you Erwin!(and Marc)
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:03:13 +0100

At 08:58 10.03.1998 -0500, Mike Gradner wrote on Erwin's statement
(concerning broken M6's and R8's):

>... and I for one am glad you have.=A0 Without your informed voice of=
 reason, too
>much time is spent in pointless speculation, devoid of facts.=A0 Time=
 better
>spent making photographs with one the best camera systems ever made!

Mike, Mike, Mike...=20

All those unhappy LUGs want to do, they dearly want to take pictures with=20
one of the best camera systems ever made. That's the reason they ordered=20
this equipment. They believe in Leica, they trust in Leica. They believe=20
in exactly that reputation.

And then - they open the box, take out their new and highly desired jewel,=
=20
feel it in their hands - and parts from the brandnew creature fall into=
 their=20
laps, etc ...=20

Heart stops beating, hot lead in your vessels - do you imagine at all, do=
 you=20
realize the disaster, the shock, the disappoinment ?

Take Guido's news as the latest example of many many reports. You certainly=
=20
know Guido - Guido Leica Superfan from Italy ? He payed 5000 USD  - to find=
=20
a broken R8 for the second time. A broken replacement for the broken first=
 born.

Bad luck ? - Once you have been on the receiving end, you won't forget=
 quickly,
that the company you trusted so deep hit you in the face.

Alf
Alfred Breull

e-mail:  <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
website: <http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm>