Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M vs. R lenses thought
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 22:09:54 -0600

At 07:42 PM 3/8/98 -0500, you wrote:

>them.  And it seemed that the entire list membership (I don't remember if
>you were included) jumped on me as if I had made a pact with the devil.
>Glad to see that you are at least partially agreeing with me.

Not me! :-)

Tell you what, gadget people like Nikon and Canon, becuase they get lots of
things to do with their cameras without the requirement of actually taking
pictures. What do you do with an M6 besides take pictures?

Okay, and look at it. (Which is quite a pleasure in and of itself!).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes