Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Tests
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 21:29:41 -0600

Dan,
Color cast is one of the more obvious differences but there is also a
brilliance and a richness to Leica chromes that I don't see with the AI-S
lenses that I've owned.   There is also a difference in surface textures
that seems obvious to me.

Since I don't shoot negative film much, I can't say that differences would
be so obvious as they are with K25.

Bud

Snip.