Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-M Handgrip
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 08:39:00 -0800

I just bought one a few weeks ago at the local Leica dealer here in Seattle.
Haven't heard that they were being discontinued, but a friend just bought an
aftermarket one from Tri-State camera in New York.  It didn't look nearly as
nice as the one from Solms.  That little grip works very well and stays on
my M6 full-time.  It still doesn't bring the M6 up to the ergonomic
standards of my G2, though...  ;-)    (will this incessant trolling never
stop?)

- --Jim