Subject: Re: [Leica] Robert Rose
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 22:24:56 -0800

You all can make fun of Robert's field of endeavor and the fee he gets for
his services, but I'll tell you, if you are facing a court battle with some
large blood sucking ruthless corporation wanting to rip you heart and soul
out, you will kiss Robert's feet and offer him a hellova lot more than $325
an hour to save your hide. In time of need, Robert's knowledge and services
can be priceless.

All of us LUGpeople, photographers and artists, love you Robert.

Jim