Subject: Re: [Leica] ALL..test new Leica lenses?
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 21:42:32 -0500

Marc wrote:

<<Which 35mm M lens?  The Summilux or the Summicron.  And what is this bit
about the aspherical 2/50?>>>>>>>>

Jeeeeeeesh I'm going to be straightening out my 35 -- 50 faux paux for
days, damn! :)

It's not a 50 aspherical, I screwed up in my hurry to get the word out. :)

I have both the 35 1.4 Summilux and 35 2.0 Sumicron asphericals... :)

So I'm wide eyed and eared for how folks approach shooting their first roll
in a test mode and what they would be looking for. Just remember keep it
short and please don't get carried away with the theory stuff. As you folks
know I'm a doer, not a thinker.:)

Basically what do you do when you shoot your very first roll with a new
lens?  Like, how do you try it out?

ted