Subject: [Leica] Alf's site
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 98 16:19:52 -0800

> Comments and critics on my 1-st site are appreciated.

Alf,

As you can tell from my site, I love the black background. I had trouble
navigating around the site this morning. Some of the images did not load,
then when I re-tried, they did. I presume its your server, my server or the
Pacific ocean ;-) Perhaps it was because I was visitor number 13 ;-)

I've struggled through the images, because it was worth the hassle. A very
good first up page, and great images. I'm going to have fun watching your
older images especially the LTM images, as you seem to be a strong
proponent of their qualities, and I'm just starting to learn. I have just
started playing with the 85mm Summarex - have you any comments on this
lens? My only critic would be that I would like to be able to move to the
next image in a series without returning to the index page, but that is
minor

Great work, I love having the LUGGERS on the web. It makes the world seem
so small.

Alastair Firkin,