Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: "usinet.srlond" <srlondon@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 13:50:37 -0500

I just wanted to mention to that I had the priviledge of dropping by the
Leica Gallery in New York City yesterday (670 Broadway... you can't miss
the "Leica" flag outside the building).  In addition to a photo
exhibition space, they have an impressive array of both current and past
books and publications about Leica cameras for sale, many of which are
hard to find.  Any LUGer in town would surely enjoy a visit.

Another contribution to making that building a veritable Leica heaven is
the presence of Stan Tamarkin's photo shop in the same building.  It is
on the same floor as the gallery, right next door.  Their magazine ads
speak for themselves regarding their selection.  They also have some
interesting early-model Leicas on display.