Subject: Re: [Leica] Princess Di and The Drunk Driver
From: "usinet.srlond" <srlondon@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 00:29:45 -0500

>Not quite.  The Senate passed it.  Let's pray for more reason in the House.

Yeah, I mean, what's up with those guys?  Driving sober has gotten
boring.  There's no challenge anymore.  After five or six drinks, I find
the double-vision quite enjoyable.

It's not going to affect anybody who has two glasses of wine at dinner.
It is a good wake-up call, since people people VASTLY overestimate their
ability to drive even at the lowered legal limit.

Many purist photographers (HCB and others) have spoken about abstaining
from alcohol because of its negative effects on their motor coordination.
 When you're driving a car, the consequences of having too much to drink
are more than causing a few more blurry shots when handholding at slow
shutter speeds.