Subject: re: [Leica] FS-NOT!
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@mra-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:06:06 -0600

Dick,

Actually, it's good to hear that I'm not the only one who goes through this
kind of thing....

Larry

After much re-consideration, figuring, getting my stuff out and playing
with it, all mint and looks like new and takes great images (I don't do so
well) I have definitely decided not to change what I have....

Ted has the right approach -  don't sit there, go out and shot!  I will -
this happens every winter.