Subject: [Leica] Latest LUG Members List / encl.
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:14:18 EST

 This is my current list of the LUG subscribers countries.
 It is by no means complete and needs to be updated by
 the members that I have inadvertently omitted.

 The combined list and digest now totals 607 members
 after eliminating those that are on both lists.  A small
 error might exist due to the use of different names used
 by those that subscribe to both the digest & users-list.
 This number reflects an increase of 100 since last June.

 Australia	  Italy		   Singapore
 Belgium	  Japan		   Spain
 Canada	  Korea		   Sweden
 China		  Mexico	   Turkey