Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica serial numbers
From: Dave Munroe <dmunroe@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 12:35:55 -0800

David Morton wrote:

> ...  what are the chances of persuading a dealer to get
> me two with consecutive serial numbers?
>
> Not that it matters, I just thought it would be fun.

I'd like to know, too.  It would be fun.

A magazine, _Classic Camera_, I think, recently had an
article on two grey IIIC's that a collector managed to
acquire which were one number apart.

Incidentally, this same magazine had an article about
Zeiss Ikon serial numbers and which also referenced
Marc's Zeiss Compendium.

- -Dave   -=< Les Chevaliers sans Blasons, Nr. 00002 >=-