Subject: [Leica] Visoflex Telyt 280mm- opinions?
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 01:06:54

I seem to have found a 280mm Visoflex Telyt for Visoflex bayonet mount
in used but very usable condition and I can get it at a good price.
This could be a very nice landscape lens for me- I like 300mm lenses
and wanted a Leica one- this one is affordable.  I would use it on an
adapter on an R body. If anyone has used this lens I would be
interested to hear about it, particularly the optical performance.

Joe Berenbaum