Subject: Re: [Leica] 90/2.0
From: Shih-Chieh Tony <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 20:37:00 -0500 (EST)

Hello Tina,

I am not in any position to critise your photo.  However, I would just
like to tell you the things that I like in your photos.

I like the "MOMENT" when you pressed the shutter.  I like the way that
woman lay on the stairway.  I spent a long time looking at the "duck".
Without the duck, this photo would be less interesting.  She looks lonely
in the photo and only the duck would listen to her.  Were she feeding the
duck?

Regards,
Tony Chang