Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Subj Film consideration for ring light macro shot
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 16:32:30 -0800

I did a lot of this many many years ago. At that time I used Ektachrome, I
don't remember the speed. It worked great. I used a Honeywell ring light.
Today I would probably use either the new E200, or Sensia 100, both are
fine grain and neutral in color balance. They won't shift the color of the
teeth too far away from neutral.

Jim