Subject: [Leica] Re: R8 ---- Help
From: Lau Mun Cheong <mclau@pc.jaring.my>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:41:32 +0800

- --------------3953B9DBD845ADAB77B69181

Eric Welch wrote:

>Let's not start another thread like that. One camera has a failure. It's
>not the end of Leica. All cameras have problems early in their lives. Those

>of us who pioneer buying them take that chance. Of all the R8s that have
>sold (and a bunch of them have) there are only a few that have shown
>significant problems of any sort.

I am glad we are talking about failure of cameras here and not aircraft.
It will be definitely the end of many lives if a new aircraft developed a
similardisastrous failure.  But, then again older and well used planes do
not necessary provide any more comfort neither.

MC Lau

- --------------3953B9DBD845ADAB77B69181

begin:          vcard
fn:             Lau Mun Cheong