Subject: [Leica] Re:Is It illegal to use a tripod without a License???????
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 16:01:04 -0800

<<I finally found out if you have a tripod you must be a professional.>>

I have generally gotten by with a monopod, although at a museum in Los Angeles they said it was a tripod and refused to let me use it.

I took a Bogen monopod to Moscow and used it all over the place.  Only trouble was when I went through the guard gate at the Kremlin and I had to convince them it was not a weapon!

Bob