Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Is It illegal to use a tripod without a License???????
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:27:55 -0800

Clifton,

I often travel with a monopod.  Is this considered the accessory of an
amatuer?

I glued a piece of vlecro to the monopod and another piece of velcro inside
the top flap of a Domke bag.  I simply lay it on the velcro and throw the
top flap over it.  Its always ready and wonb't fall out.

I'd prefer a tripod but often a monopod provides a stable enough platform.

Richard