Subject: [Leica] R 15
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:54:20 +1100

Duncan,

> so your other option is to purcase the Contax
> version for only 2/3 the price.

Sorry not here in Australia ;-) Leica $11K Contax $12K and mine was
second-hand [the great thing about Leica is that so much is available, even
here I've seen 3 in the last month] and I've yet to see a Contax secondhand
lens beyond about 28mm and no 15's in the year I've been looking, as I had
thought about going Contax if I could have found this lens.

Looks like the second hand market has pushed me into Leica R as well as M ;-)

Alastair Firkin,