Subject: [none]
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrins@wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:56:42 -0500

From: "Patrick R. McKee" <photonewsnetwork@ameri-com.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 00:41:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon Coolscan II  -- old dogs can learn new tricks

Are you using a laptop? Thanks
Patrick R. McKee
PNN

My Gateway is a new desktop Pentium II mid tower system.  The problem is
not card slots but IRQ slots which are some sort of virtual address which
run from 00 to 15.   You can check free IRQs under Windows 95 by going to
the control panel and then to system and then to device manager and then
click on the computer,.  Resources will pop up listing all of the IRQs.
Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but with all of the interest in scanning
LEICA negatives and slides on the LUG, I thought it worth while to bring it
up.  At least there is no red dot on my scanner :)

Steve