Subject: Re: [Leica] R15
From: TEX WORKER <TEXWORKER@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:55:39 EST

Love the 15mm..    I have used it several times lying on my back in the
cathedrals of Europe.  I have also used it as a general wide angle making sure
I use a level in both axis.  One of my favorie was lying on the deck of a
sailing ship in BVI and shooting straight up.  A wonderful freedom and lot of
fun.

The damn thing is heavy however so it does not go everywhere.

clifton