Subject: Re: [Leica] New Gene Lester Camera Show
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 15:43:07 EST

 Sounds good Steve -- It's always a good sign when they call you !
 Stu Coles phone number was on the application that I mailed off.
 You misunderstood me;  Bill Carroll has nothing to do with this &
 Bill Bagnall & Stu Cole are friends.  At one time there was talk
 about combining the WPCS with the ASCC but it seems that B.C.
 was not interested.  Why don't you call Bagnall & see if he will
 give you Cole's phone # as I can't find it in the book.

 MM
<<
 what is the phone #?  not in the post.

 Columbia called today, showing interest in the script, a small step, but
 an important one.

 Regards,

 Stephen