Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic: MONOCHROME 10 Mag.
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:50:14 -0800

Dan,

If you are located in the USA you might try to get the answer from PDQ
Distributers (they distribute Leica Fotografie in the US). We purchased
Monochrome 10 from PDQ. My impression was that the english version was an
experiment. The success depended on Monochrome's sales. I believe it is a
quarterly publication. Give Bob Colwell a call at (201) 261-8060 or FAX at (201)
261-6883.

Jeff Alford