Subject: Re: [Leica] RRS plates
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:11:23 -0800

John McLeod wrote:

> Thanks for the reply regarding Really Right Stuff.  I have a collection, by
> the way, of rare and collectible tripod screws.  Would you have any
> interest?  Everything is mint to mint- except for my prized screw from an
> old wooden Gitzo used by Daguerre, I think it was.  And then there is
> Mapplethorpe's leather screw (not for sale).

John,
I do understand that the leather whip handle was definitely NOT quick
release.  I did talk to friend today who works as both a dominatrix and
a submissive (hey the customer is always right, yes? NO!) and she and
her boyfriend (who is bi) might be interested.  Don't call me, I'll call
you.

And I have taken pix of her with a Leica (It was an advertising job).

donal

- --
Donal Philby
San Diego