Subject: [Leica] Won't see red
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:40:38 -0800

Richard Clompus wrote:

> I got out my black electrical tape and covered up the Leica M6 and red dot
> on the front of my black M6.  I was at a mall shopping today and a store
> employee came up to me and asked "what neat camera I was using?"
>
> Leica looks even better when its non-descript and in plain clothes...
>
> Richard Clompus

LUGnuts:

I have a gentle suggestion about RED DOTS.  If we spend more time
looking through the cameras and less time looking at the cameras, the
red dot problem would definitely subside.  And the picture taking
capability of the machines would, as a by product, be enhanced as well.

donal
- ---
Donal Philby
San Diego