Subject: Re: [Leica] M 90/2 Aspherical
From: Doc748@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:34:20 EST

Eric,

As I am reading this post on a Sunday afternoon after a motorcycle ride, this
comment just craked me up and had me burst into laugh!

Javier Montiel

In a message dated 98-02-21 22:09:45 EST, you write:<< If only he would
stop putting pictures of mediocre models (bimbos) in tortured poses in
 Shutterbug, it would be a better product. Proving he can get women to take
 their clothes off (it sure ain't art!) has worn thin.

 Eric Welch
 St. Joseph, MO
 http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 There's too much blood in my caffeine system.