Subject: [Leica] Lager's Book on Accessories
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 16:22:28 -0500

At the bookstore yesterday, checking some other books, I noticed on the
computer screen that James L. Lager's -- Leica, An Illustrated History,
Volume III - Accessories -- is listed as now in print as of December
1997.  The ISBN for volume III is 0963697331.

However, this particular book store uses only one warehouse, and it is
not available from that supplier, so no price or publisher was given.  I
have not seen it advertised yet, has anyone else?  I would suspect that
Tamarkin would have first call on volume III and would be one of the
first to offer it.   Does anyone on LUG have any further information?
With this posting I have probably ensured that Tamarkin will get a
number of calls on Monday.  I have sent Tamarkin and Company an E-mail
inquiry.

Bill Caldwell
sneeker@erol.com