Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica M-3
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 16:42:47 -0800

Dan Cardish wrote:

> At 08:07 AM 21-02-98 +0000, you wrote:
> >I am by no means an expert on these things, but a number of things
> >make me suspicious.
> [snip]
> >
> >-Patrick
>
> If the camera were real, wouldn't it be selling for a lot more than $2000?
>
> Dan C.

Dan and Patrick,

IMO the seller knows enough about Leica that he/she knows if the camera
is real.  IMO a real one would bring more in Christie's or one of the
other auctions where provenance would not be so suspect.

Dennis

- --
Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown