Subject: [Leica] Leica - Private WTB
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 16:03:33 EST

Hi Robert

In a message dated 98-02-15 19:49:31 EST, you wrote to the LUG:

<< (Private note) Richard: I know you're still working on *whether* you want
 the Summilux, but did I mention that we have it in stock at Mid-City and
 besides the usual delivery arrangements and Leica instant rebate, could
 offer a further personal rebate bringing it below "M.A.P." -- I figure it's
 just my job to increase your temptations! <g> ...
 I'll be off Monday, but back Tues thru Fri should you care to call. E-mail
 is also fine as usual. Have a good week. --Robert Sharp >>

I just acquired a "new" M3 to back up my M6. I don't know if you folks handle
used Leica stuff, but I would be interested in a period 50mm Sumicron, chrome,
or even a DR. Also, what is your price on a new 50mm Elmar-M in chrome? A good
user 135 f4.0 Tele-Elmar? Finally, any 35mm RF summicrons in stock?

Hope these aren't too many questions. On the used side, the glass must be
perfect, other cosmetics don't bother me much. I'm a user not a collector.
Thanks,

Will