Subject: [Leica] M2 vs M4-P
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 21:10:58 +0100

Hello luggers,

I got back my M2 from leica and it looks really renewed!
I also got a M4-P with a 35 mm s'cron (last model).
The summicron is really a great lens and I agree with all of you : I never
did get such pictures with a japanese camera, period.
However, even the M4-P is nearly new, I don't find many differences between
it and the M2. The only real advantage in my opinion is the rewind crank.
Otherwise, I don't really like the film loading system more than the M2's.
Anyway, the lack of a self timer is better for the grip...
Thib.

By the way, I received the picture of a user M4 which is really beautiful!