Subject: Re: [Leica] M 90/2 Aspherical
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 20:54:29 -0600

At 04:12 AM 2/19/98 +0000, you wrote:

>That said, the gaff Eric spoke of was Mr Shell's announcement in late '96
of an M6
>with an M6J viewfinder. He did get one or two of the details very wrong
(it was

Remember he has also "pre-announced" (another redundancy like
pre-visualize) rangefinder cameras from Japanese manufacturers. He was
partly right with the Contax G, but he also implied someone like Nikon or
Canon.

I'm sticking with my next body being an M6HM, so I don't care what else
they may bring out.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?