Subject: [Leica] Re: Don / Ted / Jeff / Marvin / Diogenese
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 16:58:25 EST

  Don - In your case, living in the wilds of Idaho might make it moot ---
  But I live a few miles away from the Pasadena Rose Bowl and have
  an unlisted phone number & with few exceptions like yourself, no one
  knows my address as I use a Post Office Box No.

  I also have almost as many fire-arms as cameras, as well as two
  guard dogs.

  Fellow LUGger Robert Rose has been the only member ever allowed in my
  house and I don't have to be "Diogenes" to know that he is an honest man.

  Marvin (not Diogenese) Moss