Subject: Re: [Leica] roll-call ERNIE ?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:56:22 -0500

Jim,
I don't think you were so far off!
I know it's puerile, juvenile, and immature to be boastful, and I know
'pride goeth before the fall', but heck, I'm fifty one and I can't show off
my new schwinn with mudflaps and horn with handlebar streamers anymore. I do
like pulling out the ole R7 and motor drive, with the 400mm Telyt-r affixed
and have someone say, " Golllly! Whut kinda camera izzat?.."
Especially if they have a Smegma 300 with 28-300/f9.2 AF Zoom!
( Yeah, I know; auto focus doesn't work well with apertures smaller than
5.6... jsut kiddin')
:)

dwpost@msn.com