Subject: [Leica] SV: ÄLeicaÅ Leica Fotografie
From: Johnsson Stefan <stefan.johnsson@km.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:59:55 +0100

Pascal and Lucien,

Thanks for the response. I will phone Umschau directly, and I will let
you know when I get my first issue.

I have also contacted them in english since I am not so good in german,
but why did you, Pascal, change from the english version to the german?
Is the translation not so good, or do you know german better than
english? If the translation isn't good I consider to choose the german
original instead.

/Stefan