Subject: [Leica] Leica Fotografie
From: Johnsson Stefan <stefan.johnsson@km.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:39:11 +0100

Hello all LUGgers out there,

I have a question concerning subscription to Leica Fotografie
International. Since the beginning of december last year I have been
trying to subscribe to Leica Fotografie International through Umschau
Zeitschriftenverlag in Germany, but in vain. I have both sent letters
and made a phone call.

Is it really so that one must wait for months before they react? Maybe I
should subscribe to Leica Fotografie International through Williams of
Hove in England instead?

Anyone experienced the same problem?

With best regards,

/Stefan