Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 19:13:05 -0800

Lucien_vD wrote:

> Dale wrote
>
> >Have any of you that have this new M6 received an instruction book for
> >the .85?  Mine is for the older .72 camera with its focal length
> >bright-lines.  No big deal but wondered if Leica has produced a book for
> >the new camera or maybe they simply put the wrong book in my box.   Dale
>
> Same here in Belgium, with both the French and the English
> instruction manuals.(Checked in a shop)

Sorry I jumped the gun a little bit on this one.

Rooting around deep down in the bottom of the box that the camera came
in was the Passport guarantees, etc. and an "Additional information for
user manual LEICA M6" pamphlet. This 13 page pamphlet includes what I
was looking for in the "Instructions" book.  My camera is called the
LEICA M6 0.85x in this "Additional information..." pamphlet.
  Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $