Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:04:00 -0500

Dale wrote =

>Have any of you that have this new M6 received an instruction book for
>the .85?  Mine is for the older .72 camera with its focal length
>bright-lines.  No big deal but wondered if Leica has produced a book for=

>the new camera or maybe they simply put the wrong book in my box.   Dale=

Same here in Belgium, with both the French and the English =

instruction manuals.(Checked in a shop)

It's a little bit strange when you know that for the =

1640 ex. of the M6J they made a special instruction manual.
O.K. it's not the same price, but I hope they expect to sell
more M6 0,85.
Or is it the famous "fall of the asian market" ?
;-)

Lucien