Subject: Re: [Leica] New Hexar II
From: Krzysztof Szecowka <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 17:58:12 +0100

As far as I understand the Konica brings the new camera as an aswer to
Leica/Contax battle - a rangefinder camera with interchangable lenses.
The "Foto Magazine" editors hope that this camera will be fitted with
the faster shutter i.e. more than 1/500 wich is shamefull slow in case
of nowadays Hexar.

Chris