Subject: Re: [Leica] Far Off Topic joke
From: dannyg1 <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 07:47:20 +0000

Jim.

> The clue was "And I won't say any more lest I get banned for NLSDL."

Pretty obvious you were waking a dog or two. That said, it was damn funny and was
well worth the cost of admission. I only brought it up to show that putting the
spotlight on the negative makes an innocuous joke seem evil and that's really not fair
to the tellers intention or the enjoyment of the thing.

In any case, the exercise was fun and, if I have my bearings straight, I think you had
some fun as well. If that wasn't the point (of either or both, IYO), my apologies for
messing it all up.

Regards,
Danny Gonzalez