Subject: Re: [Leica] Far Off Topic joke
From: dannyg1 <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:57:37 +0000

Jim,

> Hold on here... you mean that, that commend about Bovine, then this joke
> about a cow, had nothing to do with Ted's cow incident???

While it's true that the first 'one-liner' was a Ted vs. cow joke, the cow joke was just
a cow joke. It's one my mother told us a few times and all the cow-talk brought it to
mind. There wouldn't be any value in directing that joke anyway and Ted, as he
pointed out, was on the receiving end of a cow; which obviously doesn't make him
one.

Now in your case, how can you defend your (nicely delivered) UV filter joke? What
could that've meant?

Regards,
Danny Gonzalez