Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica metering questions with M3
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:40:55 -0600

Thanks Andy.  My problem is that I can get OK transparencies with the MR-4
meter but not the perfect ones I can achieve with the TTL meters in my
Leicaflexes.  Maybe I have a problem transposing from needle position to
exposure setting on the MR-4.
I suppose I need a digital spot meter (which is cheaper than a new M6):-).
Bud