Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 wish lists
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:08:46 +0100

It does not matter whether you put your cameras into heavy use, or put them
in the safe box. I think the below statement is a fact anyway.  In my
book-keeping, all gear will -according to tax laws- live for 5 Years. If I
want to replace it sooner, I will have to earn the extra hard cash.
Again, this may not be a problem for everyone. But it is for me... OTH, I
have no domestic problems with new gear, as I run my own business.
/Hans