Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm Noctilux-M f1
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:39:02 -0500

Leon wrote:

<<<<Having said as much my  personal enthusiasm for Noctilux F1.2 vs. F1.0
comparisons  and related background literature.and gossip remains
electric:...its all motivational  is it not?   >>>>>>

Hi Leon,

You bet and anything that keeps up the motivation is OK by me! Motivation
is the secret of successful pictures, without it we just sit on our butts
and do nothing but talk photography, rather than being motivated to get out
and do photography.

So I guess if some of the LUG folks are motivated by doing the tests then
good on them for being motivated and out shooting.

Besides, some times controversy creates motivation to: "I'll show those
SOB's I'm a good photographer!" And the shooter is motivated to get out and
do better. Either in a lens challenge or content capturing.

ted