Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm Noctilux-M f1
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:15:05 EST

Dan K:

A good summing up:  "Noctilux purrs and sings Wide Open".

However, we must not be patronizing, the remainder of our great Lenses deserve
to be known as much more than a family of "Stop Down Lenses" ...that an
exclusive Noctilux (club) perspective might tend to foster!

You metaphorically identify its  (Noctilux)  optical "uniqueness and
individuality"  for  all  we imagemakers to take full measure of,  and full
pleasure in , as we explore its possibilities.

You and Ted have been there, and this thread has motivated me to more
deliberately dig into this experience as well!

Leon
LP6!aol.com