Subject: Re: Thoughts for Solms on a new M7 [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #160
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:50:21 -0500

Danny:

When you lock up the mirror on the EOS-5 the shutter istelf is nearly
silent. Certainly, Leica could use a metal shutter and still keep it quiet.

And let's be honest. The battery thing needs to be put to rest. Batteries
are a part of life now, We all carry spares, lots of them. Besides, it's
not like we're going to sell our M6s, are we?

Tom