Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New M Tri lens - "Retrogressive?"
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:28:10 -0500

Erwin wrote:

>No industry I know of has this very peculiar Leica thread of continally
generating rumours about new products. When new cars or computers are
introduced we just evaluate them. We now that in a couple of years or
months successors will be introduced but we are at the moment involved in
the products at hand.
Why does nobody ask for a Contax G3 or a Contax AX2 or RTS IV.<

The speculation on the M is simply because the redesign is so far over due.

Tom