Subject: Re: [Leica] New Polarizer & 75mm Summilux for M
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:18:55 -0800

Since you can't see effect of rotation of the polarizer, the whole filter pivots around and up in front of the viewfinder.  You rotate to get the desired effect, then swing it back in place to take the shot.

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Robert Rose wrote:

> Leica keeps coming up with ways to take my money!
>
> I just heard that there is a new swing out M polarizer that will have adapters for both E39 and E46, and that it will also fit the Contax G1 & G2!

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is a swing out polarizer.

    Duncan ( who thinks he might want one for his G2 ).