Subject: [Leica] Bert's logo -not correct
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:36:02 +0100

I got a mail from Solms, concerning the Leica logo. I have used the one I
got from LUGer Bert Keuken, but I will have to remove it. I forward the mail
below, in case someone else is using Bert's logo:
/Hans

Dear Mr. Pahlen,
we have noticed you are using our logo incorrectly on the users group page
http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/lug.htm , in fact the red button is the logo
of the LEICA company dealing with microscopes, etc.
The correct logo of Leica Camera AG is the same red button in connection
with the name in dark grey bold characters (as employed on our homepage).
These two elements are to be used inseperably.
Please change your site appropriately.
Best regards
Leica Camera AG, CPR
i.A. Rolf Krueger