Subject: [Leica] Re: LHSA Survey Article / Gary,Tom & Marvin
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 14:28:43 EST

 Many thanks to all of you that have responded with info about their
 practice of bulk film loading.  This information, when expanded, will
 be put to good use in a future article for the LHSA "Viewfinder" if I
 can talk Gary into co-writing it.

 I was particularly interested in how you folks with the Solms version
 of the M6 get around the baseplate problem & have yet to hear from
 Tom about a modification for his winder.

 Incidentally, both LUGgers Tom Abrahamsson & Gary Todoroff are
 Directors-at-Large and Roy Moss is the President of this Leica
 Society of over 3,000 members world-wide. The Viewfinder magazine
 has excellent color reproductions of members Leica photos which
 are really superb compared to the scanned blurs that exist on the
 Web, probably due to poor scanning or uploading techniques.

The best scans that I have seen are on LUGger Francesco Sanfilippo's
 Site:   http://www.5senses.com/worldview/bkk-royaltemple-03.jpg

 Marvin Moss (10 year member)